NHL - Pre-season: St. Louis Blues - Dallas Stars

Giovanni

Staff member
28.09.21 - 02:00 CET

NHL - Pre-season

I have to try a nice odds on the Blues here. The home side will be fielding a very good lineup. Most of the players got the rest in the first pre-season game against the Minnesota Wild. The Blues still won 6:2, and Minnesota had by far a better lineup than what Dallas will play with today.
Today we will see Schenn, Perron, OReilly, Buchnevich, Kyrou, Faulk, Krug and others on home side. These are all top players and I would say that even the most famous name in Dallas squad is not up to the quality of these guys (except Holtby in goal).

For the visitors, Camaano, Dellandrea and Kero are among the most famous players, players who normally struggle to make the lineup, at most play 4th line and get a few minutes. Dallas obviously aren't going to St. Louis to win, they want to test the young and inexperienced members of squad.

My bet:
St. Louis Blues -1.5 @ 2.70 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom