NHL: New York Rangers - New Jersey Devils

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 3
15.11.21 - 01:00 CET

I've been watching Dawson for a long time and I really like his game and quality. He's young, fearless and very technical. His stats say it all and only confirm his quality. In 13 games he managed to get 10 points for 5 goals and 5 assists. In my opinion, these stats are excellent for such a young player at the moment.

I think that Dawson is a good fit for NJD, it's a team where there is not so much pressure on this young man, where the coach believes in him and therefore he can give his best performance. And he does. Every game the field is full of him. Average icetime is somewhere around 15-16 minutes, he shoots directly at the goalkeeper 3-4 times per game, he provides his teammates with a huge amount of passes, many times they are final. Dawson plays on the second line with Andreas Johnsson and Jasper Bratt. He also plays on the first power-play unit. He has 5 points in his last 5 games, which speaks about his good form.

Today's match doesn't have a clear favorite in my opinion, as NJD can be a very uncomfortable and quality team even on their opponents' ice. Quite a few goals tend to fall in their games against each other, as these teams have averaged 7.4g per game in their last 5 games.

We could see a good shootout tonight and I believe Dawson will be at it again, showing his quality, technical yet aggressive game like he has been.

My prediction: Dawson Mercer gets a point to the decision @ 2.15

HockeyTipster

Betfather lvl. 2
I will try New Jersey Devils to beat their rivals from New York.

Teams are on similar level of form lately while I like Devils more and succesful return of Mackenzie Blackwood just underline my today’s bet.

Goalies are the difference for me here, while Blackwood for NJD returned in style after his injury, stopping all 42 shots from Islanders in his last match, he feels confident and performed very well in all 3 of his matches. Rangers are not defensively well organized and their no. 1 goalie Igor Shesterkin suffered minor injury in the last match against Blue Jackets, though he is able for this match, he is backup anyway as this is standard for “2 matches in 24 hours” schedule. Alexandar Georgiyev will start, I believe he is a good goalie but he is yet about to find his form this season.

New Jersey Devils @ 2,96

Good luck

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandeep
Top Bottom