NHL: Carolina Hurricanes - Detroit Red Wings

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 4
17.12.21 - 01:00 CET

There are more reasons to vote for an outsider tonight. Personally, I try to watch every game and I saw the last Detroit game. Detroit showed confident execution from behind, where Nedeljkovic held his own while drawing decent chances up front. In the end, they managed to grab a close win at home against Islanders 2-1, with all the goals coming in the final period.

Anyway, now to Carolina and the MAIN REASON for my bet. Carolina is unfortunately unlucky right now and a lot of players have fallen into their covid protocol. Unfortunately, among them are the main offensive players like Aho, Svechnikov and Jarvis, so practically the complete first line. There are more players out right now and Carolina's offense is really weakened and interestingly enough, Carolina will go into tonight's game without two forwards! So they will go into the game with 10 forwards and 6 defensemen. In the last games Carolina didn't score many goals and I think that because of the same problem of the guests and strong Nedeljkovic, we won't see many goals and I believe Detroit will not lose this game against a very weakened Carolina.

My prediction: Double Chance: Draw or Detroit Red Wings @ 1.86 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom