NHL: Boston Bruins - Detroit Red Wings

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 4
05.11.21 - 01:00 CET

I don't take into account the position in the table of both teams due to the different number of games played. More important for me is the fact that I think Boston's performance is better, but their shooting efficiency is still a problem. For the potential Boston has, its productivity is lagging, but I don't think that can be forever. Last time at home they beat the unreal Florida after a penalty shootout and I watched the game I have to say that it was quite deserved. Detroit is and probably will be better this year than last year, but they still won't be a playoff team. Their defense, along with Montreal's, is one of the two worst in the Eastern Conference. In 9 games Red Wings have conceded 31 goals, over 3 per game, which is a lot. That's why I think this is the perfect game for Boston to get caught shooting and improve their confidence in the finishing for players like Pasta, Marchand or Hall.

My prediction: Boston Bruins (in regular time) @ 1.58

Giovanni

Staff member
In this game I decided to play my bet that the Czech shooter David Pastrnak will score. David has 2 goals and 3 assists in seven games so far. However, today the Bruins play at home against Detroit and in this game we expect more goals to be scored, especially in the away team's net. And Pasta should be one of the scorers. He spends a lot of time on the ice, he is a power play hitter so I have to play this pick.

My bet:
David Pastrnak scores a goal @ 2.20

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
I'm definitely betting Boston wins as well. They won't want to lose any more points at home at TD Garden.

Good luck 🍀

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom