Ice Hockey New Connor McDavid's Top 10 Career Highlights!

HockeyTipster

Betfather lvl. 2
I don't know if his recent destruction of NY Rangers defense is No.1 but it simply needs to be in the list... This guy's name will be written all over the NHL hall of fame when he retire. 🎩

Unbelievable thinking, acceleration, speed and accuracy. I know there are guys like Crosby, Kane or Ovechkin, but McDavid's style amazes me nowadays the most! Of course, younger Crosby was on same level no doubt, just to clarify!

Enjoy! 🪄

Lucas

Staff member
Also for me by far the best, the most effective and joy to watch player. And it's amazing how two players (with Draisaitl) from Edmonton can dominate the statistics and give Edmonton fans hope of getting the Stanley Cup after more then 30 years (1990). Despite many making fun of them they will quit the play-offs quickly again, I believe in possibility of Stanley Cup winning run... it's the NHL!

No look ➡️ accelerate ➡️ score against Toronto is my favourite! But also goals like that recent one against Rangers were beautiful, going through 3-5 players while not looking down is unbelievable... and he does it again and again!

🎩🎩🎩

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante