Netherlands W - USA W

Giovanni

Staff member
30.07.2021 - 13:00 CET

Olympic Games Women - Football - Play Offs - Quarter-finals

At the start of the tournament, the USA was clearly the biggest favourite according to the odds (1.80). They are still the odds-on favourite, although the odds have gone up (currently 4.00).

USA W - odds and results:
Odds 1,45 against Sweden - but lost 0:3.
Odds of 1.04 against New Zealand - a 6-1 win is absolutely necessary.
Odds of 1.29 against Australia - but a 0-0 draw.
They were clear favourites in every match, but could only win at odds of 1.04. In the other two they couldn't score a goal... Total score 6:4 and 4 points (1-1-1).

Netherlands W - odds and results:
Odds of 1.0 against Zambia - win 10:3.
Odds 2.58 against Brazil - draw 3:3
Odds 1.23 against China - win 8-2.
So, they clearly confirmed their role as favourites in both matches. Total score 21:8 and 7 points (2-1-0).

Vivianne Miedema is the top scorer of the tournament for the Netherlands (8 goals so far). Team USA has only 1 goal scorers.
For me, Netherlands W are the bigger candidates to advance and at these odds I just have to try to bet on them to win.

My bets:
Netherlands W @ 3.0 (bet365)
Draw No Bet - Netherlands W @ 2.20 (bet365)

safer bet: Double Chance - Netherlands W or draw @ 1.73 (local bookie)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Sport is sport, the game is the game and it's still just people.. so as we already know, anything can happen.
This has to work. USA is not playing well at all this year, while the Netherlands is dominating. I believe the Netherlands will advance.

My bet:
To Qualify - Netherlands W @ 2.21 (local bookie)

Giovanni

Staff member
Netherlands W 2:2 USA W (2:3 after penalties)
81' Penalty missed - Netherlands W (Martens L.) (n)

@ 3.0 - KO
@ 2.20 - Refunded
@ 1.73 - OK
@ 2.21 - KO

U.S. women’s soccer team advances to Olympic semifinals.

Last edited:

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom