Nerman Fatic - Georgii Kravchenko

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
21.10.21 - 11:30 CET

CHALLENGER MEN - SINGLES: Losinj (Croatia), clay - 1/8-finals

I'm definitely going to pick a 26 year old Bosnian tennis player named Nerman Fatic who is ranked 396th in the world rankings and this year his score is 26/20 with all 26 wins coming on clay! He's also beat players like Kuzmanov, Cachin, Pucinelli, Nagal, Giannessi this year and those are nice wins. This year he's got a Futures final, a Challenger semifinal, and for example a Challenger quarterfinal. He beat the slight favorite Alvarez Varon here in the first round of the tournament in two nice sets.
He's 251/156 in his career on clay.

On the other side of the court we will look at his opponent which will be a 21 year old Ukrainian named Georgii Kravchenko who is ranked 434th in the world rankings and has a score of 40/28 this year and has one futures final. But this year he has also been beaten by Corwin, Rybakov, Erel, Michalski, Fils, Visker, Marek which are bad results.
He's 124/73 in his career on clay.

I believe that Fatic will do well, he is leading from last year 1-0 in H2H when he beat his opponent with the result 6-1 / 6-2.

My bet:
Nerman Fatic @ 1.57 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom