Napoli - Juventus

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
11.09.21 - 18:00 CET
ITALY: Seria A

Ronaldo's leaving Juventus seems to be a big problem. The Old Lady has only a point after two rounds and they have played with weak teams, Udinese (2:2 away) and Empoli (home 0:1). Moreover, they will have to do without Chiesa, Bentancur, Dybala, Alex Sandro, Cuadrado, Danilo against Napoli.

Napoli entered to the league much better, with 6 points after the games against Venezia (home 2:0) and Genoa (1:2 away). A win against Juventus would separate these rivals after 3 rounds to 8 points! Napoli are in much better form than Juventus at the moment and are showing more impressive results. Napoli will have minimal missing in squad and will come at Juventus with the best they have with the support of a home crowd.

Home atmosphere and form are the main reasons why I trust Napoli in this match.

H2H: Napoli Home
Napoli
1:0 Juventus (League - 2021)
Napoli 1:0 Juventus - (after penalty shootout / Coppa Italia - Final - 2020)
Napoli 2:1 Juventus (League - 2020)

My bet:
Draw No Bet: Napoli @ 1.61 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
I knew it wouldn't be easy for Juve this season without Ronaldo. He was holding them back from doing sh*t like this. I get it now.

Giovanni

Staff member
That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. I’m so done with this team, most players are useless, overpaid and/or overrated, and some are basically playing for the opposing team. They conceded what could be considered 4 own goals in 3 games, while being painful to watch on the offense, enough is enough.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom