Morocco vs. Sudan

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
02.09.21 21:00 CET
AFRICA - World Cup - Qualification

One of the first matches of Group I of the African qualification for the World Cup in Qatar between Morocco and Sudan. Morocco is a big favourite in this match and in the group itself, where they will also face Guinea and Guinea-Bissau and because only the first team from each of the 10 qualifying groups advances, Vahid Halilhodžić's players will want to enter the competition victorious.

Morocco have a number of high quality players in their squad who play in the best leagues/teams - Hakim Ziyech (Chelsea), Youssef En Nesyri (Sevilla), Achraf Hakimi (PSG), goalkeeper Bono (Sevilla), stopper Roman Saisse (Wolves) or midfielder Taarabt (Benfica Lisbon).
The quality of players in the Moroccan team is quite high and they should be able to beat Sudan.

I'm picking Morocco to win and also -3.5 goals in the match, as I think Sudan will want to close it down a lot and rely on quick counter attacks. Morocco hasn't been playing for any big wins lately (3 last wins and 3x 1:0).

Prediction:
Morocco and Under 3.5 goals @ 1.69

Lucas

Staff member
Ziyech not in the nomination mate… Problems with coach, more like coach has problems with him.

anyway it mb makes even more sense to put under with your bet. Bet reasonable but i skip it as the odds are low to me, good luck 🍀

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom