Montreal Canadiens - Vancouver Canucks

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
30.11.21 - 01:30 CET

NHL

In the next short analysis, I recommend the Canadian point earned by Montreal's home forward Lehkonen.
Montreal players will face the opponent on home ice who has the worst form of all teams. They have won only one of the last 10 games and cocneded 40 goals in those 10 games.
Moreover, they are playing two days in a row, yesterday they lost to Boston 3:2.

Montreal isn't exactly in dazzling form either. But in their last game, they beat Pittsburgh 6:3. Just before this game the head coach shuffled the lines and sent Lehkonen to battle with center Suzuki and another winger Caufield. Lehkonen's role is clear - to create space for his linemates to finish and also to make a solid backhand pass. The formation sat well in my opinion, according to advanced stats it created the highest xG of all lines 0,65 at 5v5. I expect the line to stay together again for Vancouver game.

Artturi had just one point for an assist in the first 10 games of the season, which is a miserable result. Anyway, at that time he was playing more on the 4th line and playing around 11:30 minutes per game.
In the last 10 games, he's been getting a lot more space, averaging 15:30 minutes, and he's scored in 6 of those 10 games (3+6). Lehkonen doesn't go on the power play, so it's all points at 5v5.

My bet:
Artturi Lehkonen gets a point to the decision @ 2.50

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom