Monchengladbach - Bielefeld

Giovanni

Staff member
12.09.21 - 19:30 CET
GERMANY: Bundesliga

Monchengladbach are in 15th place after 3 games with 1 point and a 2:7 score and their only home game was a 1-1 draw with Bayern in the first round. Monchengladbach has obvious goals to reach the cups, because the team is definitely up to it and showed it in the 1st round when they drew 1-1 with Bayern. But then Monchengladbach lost 4-0 away to Leverkusen. But the game was evenly matched. In their last match, they lost 2-1 at Union Berlin after Monchengladbach were the better team in the match, but failed again. This team definitely has more to gain and where to get points than against a team that was still playing in the 2nd German league 2 years ago.

Bielefeld narrowly stayed in the Bundesliga by 2 points last season. As is often known the first season after promotion to the top league is very motivating for a newcomer and they sometimes play above their quality, but the second season usually shows the true face of the team and I think Bielefeld will have a hard time this year.
After three games they have three draws, 1:1 Frankfurt, Furth 1:1, 0:0 Freiburg.

The biggest problem for Bielefeld is that they will be missing two defenders (Laursen, Pieper) who have played regularly in the starting lineup, but due to injuries they will not be able to play against an offensive Monchengladbach, which Monchengladbach will definitely want to take advantage of.

H2H: Last season
Monchengladbach
5:0 Bielefeld
Bielefeld 0:1 Monchengladbach

My bet:
Handicap: Monchengladbach AH -1.0 @ 1.76 (local bookie)

Giovanni

Staff member
It's still a sport and anything can happen, but we'll see. I still believe that the home team will finally win and get three points (y)

Hellscream

Betfather lvl. 2
Easy choice for me here, I expect Gladbach to knock on the door from the beginning to finally get some points in the end, while Bielfeld is so defensive in their first matches, it all points to corner kicks for the home side.

Mönchengladbach over 5,5 corner kicks @ 1,80

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
Although Bielefeld have made themselves difficult to beat and Gladbach are playing nowhere near their best football currently, the hosts should still possess too much quality for their visitors. If they are to fight it out for the European places this season, these are the games they need to be winning for sure. It will be tough, but i think they will just edge out their opponents here.

Good luck 🍀

Giovanni

Staff member
My bet:
Handicap: Monchengladbach AH -1.0 @ 1.76 (local bookie)
Mönchengladbach 3:1 Bielefeld = Bet is OK (y)

35' GOAL! Scored by Stindl (Mönchengladbach)
45+2' GOAL! Scored by Okugawa (Bielefeld)
69' GOAL! Scored by Stindl (Mönchengladbach)
72' GOAL! Scored by Zakaria (Mönchengladbach)

First win of the season for Mönchengladbach.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom