Monaco - Nantes

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
06.08.2021 - 21:00 CET

FRANCE: Ligue 1 - Round 1

I definitely believe in a Monaco win in this match.
The team has great quality, especially in the offense, where the goal production is mainly provided by the duo Ben Yedder and Voland, the offense is also supported by the Russian Golovin. Monaco entered the season with a win against Sparta Prague in the third round of the Champions League and only showed their strength.
Nantes is an average league club, who finished eighteenth last season and had to stay in the 1st France league, they knocked out Toulouse in the Relegation (1st leg result: 2-1. Aggregate: 2-2.)

Monaco finished in 3rd place last season with 78 points and a score of 24-6-8 and a 76:42.
Nantes finished in 18th place last season with 40 points and a score of 9-13-16 and a 47-55.

Monaco - 5 friendly games, 3 W / 1 D / 1 L, score 9:5.
Nantes - 6 friendly games, 2 W / 4 L, score 5:6

Monaco were the best team in the league at home last season, so I believe they will get an easy win to start the season.

My bet:
Handicap: Monaco -1.0 @ 1.78 (bet365)

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
Monaco 1:1 Nantes = Bet KO (n)

The match started well for Monaco when Martins scored in the 14th minute. Unfortunately, they couldn't hold on to that lead and got a goal before the end of the first half. In the second half Monaco couldn't convert any more chances into goals and so Monaco only drew with Nantes 1:1.

Statistics:
Ball possession - 75% : 25%
Goal attempts - 15:5
Shots on goal - 3:1

Hellscream

Betfather lvl. 2
I watched the game, Monaco started the pressure in like 75th minute, too late for them. If they played like that at least all second half, i believe they would comfortably win, but the start of second half was so lazy from them!

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom