Mjällby - Malmö FF

Giovanni

Staff member
24.07.2021 - 15:00 CET

SWEDEN: Allsvenskan - Round 12

In this League match I will play a win for the away team Malmo.They are doing quite well in the league so far and are leading the table after round 12. Their last win was 0-5 away at Degerford and also in the Champions League qualification against HJK when they won 2-1 at home in the first leg.I think the team is in a good mood, they are leading the league, they have won the Champions League qualification and the results are not bad at all and now they have a match in which they are again favourites and it is a very important match for them, because the second team in the table Djurgarden has only 2 points less and one match less.

The home team Mjallby, this team is in 13th place in the table and after 11 games played has only 10 points and a score of 9:13, so they have 16 points less than Malmo. They have scored 20 goals less. They have even lost 4 times out of their last 5 games.

My bet:
Malmo FF @ 1.71 (local bookie)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom