MHL: Molot Perm - Reaktor

HockeyTipster

Betfather lvl. 1
09.09.21 - 15:30 CET

Just a quick tip, as I have to try goals at these odds. Reaktor is very overish team from the Russian’s junior league MHL every season (last season they averaged 6,6 goals/game and they opened this season in the same way, losing 1-4 and 3-4 after OT to Tolpar Ufa, that means 5 goals were scored in both.

It’s the hosts who make these odds higher as they opened their season with two wins 3-1 and 2-1 after OT against Sputnik. Their junior team is new in the league and I don’t know much, just need to add that in the pre-season, when faced overish opponents similar to Reaktor, there were goals in those matches.

I just think this match could go well right from the first period and the line for the odds is good. In believe in Reaktor! :D

Over 5.0 goals asian line @ 1,74

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom