Metz - Lille

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
08.08.2021 - 17:00 CET

FRANCE: Ligue 1 - Round 1

Last season, Lille shockingly but deservedly stole the title from Paris Saint Germain. This season, Lille also have ambitions to get to the European Cups. Lille have a relatively acceptable opponent in the first round against whom they can make a successful start to the season.
Metz are an average French club, they finished 10th last season. The difference between Lille and Metz was 35 points.
Metz have a good pre-season friendlies (beat Montpellier 1:0), but I favour their opponents. Although Lille lost away to Benfica (0:1) and Porto (0:2) in their last two preliminary matches, they beat PSG 1:0 in the Super Cup last weekend. This proved the team spirit and quality that won them the Ligue 1 title last year and will go into the new season in good mood.

H2H: Last season:
Metz
0:2 Lille
Lille 1:0 Metz

Squad Value:

Metz 87 million euro
Lille 278 million euros

My bet:
Lille @ 1.80 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
When I look at Monaco and Lyon both having weak opponents and struggling to win, PSG winning by only one goal in an even match against new team in the league (of course there were some resting players but...) - I just have to believe Lille will take this match more seriously than them and take that 3 points, the team spirit is fantastic in this team and winning the Trophée des Champions against PSG a week ago is sufficient proof.

I joined you with Lille to win bet!

Lucas

Staff member
3-3 KO, the start of Ligue 1 is so surprising... Will definitely skip round 2! :cautious:

btw. 56' red card Metz, 59' VAR ruled out Lille's goal for offside. Score was 3-1 then.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom