Messi to PSG?

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
PSG have reportedly booked the Eiffel Tower on August 10th for unknown reasons. 👀

The last time PSG booked the Eiffel Tower it was to welcome Neymar Jr.
What do you think that means? 🤔

ei.jpg

Lucas

Staff member
Neymar - Mbappé - Messi

sounds... crazy :oops: and in case it will become reality: RIP Ligue 1 defenders.

Giovanni

Staff member
And, in the back, leader and probably their future captain, Ramos. If PSG doesn't win the champions league with this team, I don't know what more they would have to do :D

HandicapHead

Betfather lvl. 1
The new (and even better?) Galácticos 🤩 I'm not their fan but this would be huge!

Giovanni

Staff member

Lionel Messi joins PSG 🔵🔴

HERE WE GO! 👀 Total agreement completed on a two-years contract.
Messi has definitely accepted PSG contract proposal and will be in Paris in the next hours. 🇦🇷 🇫🇷

(via Fabrizio Romano)

messi.jpg

Lucas

Staff member
So sad they have nowhere to show their power but Champions League :cautious:

And I hope they will fail in CL, just for fun, to see Nasser throwing money away for not succeeding again :ROFLMAO:

Giovanni

Staff member
Really weird to see Messi in a different jersey than in that Barcelona jersey. 😂
But I can't wait to see what he does in France.😍

mes.png

HandicapHead

Betfather lvl. 1
For me it's not that weird, when I imagined Messi leaving Barcelona, PSG was the only logic option because he still has much much to offer in Europe... of course there was Man City but when they pushed for Grealish, PSG remained the only team who can afford his services :sneaky:

Looking forward to see that trio! Whole team is amazing and I'm sure this transfer window of one team can't be matched for a long time🤯
( https://www.transfermarkt.com/paris-saint-germain/transferrekorde/verein/583/saison_id/2021 )

Betrader

Betfather lvl. 1
Did I hear right on the radio today that he was on a million quid a week? - mental money o_O

Lucas

Staff member
Did I hear right on the radio today that he was on a million quid a week? - mental money o_O
Yes you’re right :ROFLMAO: Barca exBoss Bartomeu was signing contracts like he was drunk all the time… at least Messi=Value that’s true although I don’t like him, what I found much more mental than this is paying Griezmann £750k+ weekly for almost no value back:ROFLMAO: just Barca things 🤷‍♂️

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo