Messi is leaving Barcelona!

TheGeroj

Betfather lvl. 1
"Despite FC Barcelona and Lionel Messi having reached an agreement and the clear intention of both parties to sign a new contract today, this cannot happen because of financial and structural obstacles (Spanish Liga regulations).

"As a result of this situation, Messi shall not be staying on at FC Barcelona. Both parties deeply regret that the wishes of the player and the club will ultimately not be fulfilled.

"FC Barcelona wholeheartedly expresses its gratitude to the player for his contribution to the aggrandisement of the club and wishes him all the very best for the future in his personal and professional life."

FULL ARTICLE

What a news! So...who will catch him?

Lucas

Staff member
The day Man City buying Grealish is the day Messi finally leaves... good it won't be City for Messi, I hope :coffee::ROFLMAO:

Giovanni

Staff member
David Beckham will take him to finish his career in Miami and it will be the same in a few years with Ronaldo, so fans around the world will see what everyone wants to see, Messi and Ronaldo together in one team :love:

Lucas

Staff member
David Beckham will take him to finish his career in Miami and it will be the same in a few years with Ronaldo, so fans around the world will see what everyone wants to see, Messi and Ronaldo together in one team :love:
yea dream of many, for me, it's too soon to let him go abroad from Europe :cautious: I hope he will choose to show his magic in one of the top leagues...

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1