Memphis Grizzlies - Detroit Pistons

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
07.01.22 - 02:10 CET

NBA

In this match, I think it's an interesting bet on more than 216.5 points, because:

1. Memphis doesn't missing important players right now. They are missing Brooks, but even without him they managed to score an average of 115.2 points per game in the last 6 games.

2. Detroit, which plays at a fast pace (5th fastest pace in the league in the last 6 games), managed to score an average of 108.2 points per game in those games. Combined, these teams have scored 223.4 points per game this season, which suits our bet.

3. From a defensive standpoint, season-long these teams are getting 219 points per game. In the last 6 games up to 223, with Detroit in particular scoring a lot of points (119.2 in the last 6 games) - 144 yesterday from Charlotte, 144 the day before that from San Antonio. Memphis with their good offense might be able to score more points as well.

I think Memphis could score around 119 points and if they win by around 12 points, as the bookmakers are predicting, we could have about a 119-107 result.

My bet:
Over 216.5 Points @ 1.73

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom