Mansfield vs. Oldham

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
09.10. 16:00 CET

ENGLAND: League Two - Round 11

In this match, I think the Over 2.5 Goals is an interesting bet because:

1) Mansfield have a 10:15 score after 10 games played in English League Two, which means that on average 2.5 goals are conceded in their games.

2) Mansfield is scoring a big average number of goals in home games. Out of 6 home games so far they have a score of 8:10, so an average of 3 goals per game.

3) in Oldham's last 6 games were at least 3 goals in 4 games.

4) The last 2 games these teams have played against each other this calendar year have produced a lot of goals - first 2:3 and most recently 4:1 in favour of Mansfield.

With both teams having a chance to move off the bottom of the table in this game, I expect goals to fall on both sides and they will score at least 3 goals in this game as well.

My bet:
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.85 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom