Malmö FF - HJK Helsinki

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
21.07.2021 - 19:00 CET

Champions League - Qualification - Quarter-finals

In this Champions League qualifying match I'll play a win for the home team Malmo and I'd probably start with their performance in the league when they are doing pretty well at home so far and lead the table after round 12. They won 0-5 away at Degerford last time and I think the team is in a good mood, they are leading the league, their results are not bad and now they have a Champions League match in which they are favourites. Malmo beat Riga in the first round of qualification.
The visiting team HJK is from Finland. They are in first place in the Finland league and are also doing well after 12 rounds, although they lost their last game unexpectedly with Oulu (2:1). In the first qualification they went through the Montenegro team Buducnost.
I think that in this first match the Swedes are rightly the favourites and they are on the European scene a better team, they have a better players and they should be able to win this one.

H2H:
Malmo FF 4:0 Helsinki (Friendly - 2016)

My bet:
Malmo FF and over 1.5 goals @ 1.93 (local bookie)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom