Maccabi Petach Tikva - Maccabi Tel Aviv

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
27.12.21 - 19:30 CET

ISRAEL: Ligat ha'Al

In Israel, the match between Petah Tikva and Maccabi Tel Aviv is scheduled. In this match I see a clear favorite in the guests, who I think will take 3 points.

Maccabi Tel Aviv had a slow start to the league, where they dropped a lot of points. They played Tikva 1-1 at home, which was quite a shock at the time. Maccabi has a very good team, they are one of the title contenders every year, and it will probably be the same this year, although the loss to the front is not the smallest. Anyway, Maccabi is in very good form now, which is why they are already 4th in the table. Petah Tikva, on the other hand, closes the table in the last 14th place and has the worst form of the whole league. Tikva are really struggling, last time they lost 0-1 in Shmona at the weekend with a goal in the 94th minute. Their last league win dates back to the end of October when they beat league newcomer Nof Hagalil. Since then, the losses have been mounting up and it is hard to expect any improvement in results against such a strong opponent.

Both teams are in opposite positions and I believe that Tel Aviv will not lose points to Tikva for the second time this season.

My bet:
Maccabi Tel Aviv @ 1.45 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom