Los Angeles Lakers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
03.01.22 - 03:40 CET

NBA

In this game, I think it's an interesting bet on more than 222.5 points, because:

1. Lakers are averaging 119 points per game over their last 5 games, despite playing without Davis. LeBron James is back in great form, scoring 43 points in his last game, previously scoring 37, 32, 39 and 36 points. His statement after the last game was to the effect that he wasn't going into the game thinking he was just going to try a few shots and see if he could score some of those points

2. Minnesota will play with Edwards, who came back after a six-game layoff in the last game against Utah. Thanks to his 26 points, Minnesota scored 108 points. Since Lakers are not a very defensive-minded team this season, getting around 112 points per game (even as high as 118.6 points per game in the last 5 games), Minnesota could manage at least those 108 points again, like they did in the last game

3. Favorable conditions for higher scoring in this game are also because Lakers are playing at the fastest pace in the entire NBA, Minnesota at the 5th fastest pace

4.Minnesota has scored an average of 112.2 points in its last 5 games. Lakers, with James in good form, should surpass that number.

Considering the above, I think Minnesota could score around 108 points and if Lakers win by around 8 points, as the bookmakers predict, we could have a score of at least about 116-108, which would be enough for our bet. However, with the fast pace, it is easily possible that more of those points will fall.

My bet:
Number of points including overtime: Over 222.5 @ 2.05

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom