Liverpool - Chelsea

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
28.08.2021 - 18:30 CET

Premier League - Round 3

Liverpool and Chelsea will clash in the third round of the English Football League and both teams have big ambitions this season. It is expected that Liverpool and Chelsea can attack the league title and that Manchester City will not have such an easy time defending it. It's hard to predict the winner of this match and I've chosen "only" a bet on both teams to score. Both teams are extremely strong going forward, and although their defense is also excellent, I don't think this will be a game without goals.

Liverpool won 3:0 at Norwich and then won at home 2:0 against Burnley. Chelsea also got the same results, they beat Crystal Palace 3:0 at home and in the second round they gave Arsenal absolutely no chance and won 2:0. Lukaku, who is now the team's biggest signing, also scored for Chelsea in that game.

My bet:
Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 1.70 (bet365)

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
My bet:
Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 1.70 (bet365)

Liverpool 1:1 Chelsea = Bet OK (y)
45+3 Red card for Chelsea

The third round of the Premier League brought a clash of undefeated giants. Chelsea visited Anfield Road, where Kai Havertz scored in the 22nd minute. Reece James was sent off towards the end of the half and Mohamed Salah scored from the penalty. Liverpool did not take advantage and the match ended 1:1.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom