Liverpool - Arsenal

Giovanni

Staff member
20.11.21 - 18:30 CET

Premier League

After a home draw with Brighton, Liverpool lost 3-2 at West Ham and dropped to fourth place. Coach Klopp's offensive machine conceded five goals in two duels and in the last one it was twice after a corner kick, which last happened to Liverpool in 2015. The Reds are good against Arsenal and have beaten them at home in five league matches in a row, scoring at least three goals each time. Mikel Arteta's men are better than in previous years and they beat Watford at home before the national break despite Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's missed penalty. It was the fourth time that has happened to him in a total of 13 occasions in the PL. In any case, Arsenal are on the up and are 5th in the table for the full calendar year 2021 (18-7-8). Coach Arteta notched up his 54th win in his 100th game on the Arsenal bench and only the famous George Graham (56) was better at this stage in the club's history.

Liverpool are favourites for me in this game, but Arsenal have been in good form in recent games, so I prefer to bet on goals in game.

H2H:
Arsenal 0:3 Liverpool
Liverpool
3:1 Arsenal
Arsenal 2:1 Liverpool

My bet:
Over 3.0 Goals @ 1.84 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
Arsenal conceded 22 goals at Anfield in the last 6 away games... 🤔

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 3
Top performance from Liverpool, really dominated Arsenal throughout the game

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 3
Says a lot when you concede 4 and your keeper has been your best player by a country mile.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandeep
Top Bottom