Liverpool - AC Milan

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
15.09. 21:00 CET

In a repeat of the 2005 and 2007 Champions League finals, Liverpool and AC Milan kick off the 2021-22 edition with a mouthwatering affair at Anfield.

Liverpool started this year's Premier League season very well, beating Norwich 3-0, Burnley 2-0 and drawing with defending Champions League champions Chelsea 1-1. Liverpool have big problems with sick players last season, but now everyone, including key defender Virgil van Dijk, seems to be fit.
Liverpool can also take encouragement from the fact that they have recorded three successive clean sheets in their last three Champions League home matches, and only one of their group-stage games at Anfield under Klopp has ended in defeat, although that came last season in a 2-0 loss to Atalanta BC.

Despite not being able to maintain a Scudetto charge in the 2020-21 top-flight campaign, AC Milan have once again started as they mean to go on with three wins out of three in Serie A so far, including a 2-0 success against Lazio on Sunday.
The 2021-22 season marks AC Milan's return to the promised land of the Champions League after a painful eight-year absence from the top table - during which time they have only mustered two last-16 finishes in the Europa League - and five of their last six runs in the Champions League have also ended at that stage.
As for AC Milan, Olivier Giroud should be cleared to take part in this fixture after recovering from coronavirus, and the former Chelsea man will hope to reclaim his rightful place in attack over Ibrahimovic - who has been ruled out through injury - and Ante Rebic.

My prediction: Liverpool and Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 3.0 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
1631704188350.png1631704194378.png

In my eyes the best group of this year's Champions League offers great matches and Liverpool against AC Milan is the one I'm looking forward to mostly.

Liverpool IS the favorite of the match, don't get me wrong, but with all respect to them, AC Milan made a huge progress in their play over the last 2 years as they were also patiently building competitive team to get back into the fights for Scudetto and of course to get back into Champions League after many many years.

Here they are, in the best shape possible! Nine points in three matches of Serie A (1-0 Sampdoria A, 4-1 Cagliari H, 2-0 Lazio H), Ibrahimović is back, I see everything going well in the team right now and despite losing Donnarumma in the goal, they have improved their quality so much recent years - Ibra, Rebic, Kessie, Florenzi, Kjaer, Hernandez and many more, including youngsters Tomori, Maldini, Tonali or starring Brahim Diaz.

Liverpool is great, they also proved their form in the Premier League dropping just 2 points against Chelsea despite dominating against 10 men, they got other 3 matches easily in their favor and are in battle for the 1st place in the EPL after 4 rounds. Salah still in great form, Mané the same...

This match, in my eyes, will be more even then bookies think, but as I said i agree that Liverpool is favorite. My personal tip is 2-1 for Liverpool, but I wouldn't be surprised by Milan getting any point/s here!

⬇️
AC Milan AH+1,5 @ 1,75

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 2
My prediction: Liverpool and Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 3.0 (bet365)
Liverpool 3:2 AC Milan = Bet OK :love:

9' ⚽️ Tomori (OG) (1-0)
14' 🧤 Maignan (AC Milan) Penalty Save
42' ⚽️ Ante Rebic (1-1)
44' ⚽️ Diaz (1-2)
49' ⚽️ Salah (2-2)
69' ⚽️ Henderson (3-2)

Giovanni

Staff member
Respect to AC Milan. Any time they got the ball, they tried to go on the attack by passing the ball, playing positive football, no nasty tackle, less time wasting than we see against Premier League teams in the 5th minute of the game. Mad atmosphere, ref minding his own busines. That's a perfect football match for a neutral enthusiast. Respect to the both teams 👏

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom