Ligue 1: PSG - Lille

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 4
29.10. - 21:00 CET

The "Le Classique" derby was significantly complicated by Achraf Hakimi's red card in the 57th minute, and due to missed chances from the first half, Mauricio Pochettino's players took a point for a 0-0 draw. A complication for the Argentine coach may be the slight health problems of Marco Verratti, whose start in Friday's match is in doubt. The Parisians will want to avenge the loss in the Super Cup final, and especially the home defeat last season, which probably decided the title later on.

PSG, despite the fact that the team is not performing as expected and as it should, is still the biggest favourite to win the league title. PSG is currently in 1st place in the French league with a 9-1-1 and a 24-10 score.

Lille are still not on a winning streak after the end of the national break and after a 1-1 draw at home against Brest at the weekend, they dropped to 10th place in the table, 13 points behind the top spot. The second half of the weekend's match against Brest could be called a tragedy by Lille and if Brest had solved a number of break situation at the end, they could have even left the north of France with three points.

Motivation to avenge the previous two defeats will be huge for Paris and they will want to decide the match as soon as possible. The last time they played each other in the Super Cup final, the attacking trio of Messi, Mbappé, Neymar were missing and they should be available now to help the team to win by at least 2 goals against an out of form Lille.

Prediction:
Asian Handicap: PSG -1.5 @ 2.02 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
I bet with you I hope Neymar, Mbappe, Messi start (y)
Mbappé is ruled out for illness, also Verratti and Hakimi are significant missings... BUT with their wide squad I don't care, to be honest I really like Icardi and I feel sorry for him, he would be valuable striker in any club's main eleven.

Nevermind, today we have Neymar, Messi - Di Maria in front... I have to bet on AH-1,5 too! I like the odds and I definitely won't repeat this bet on PSG every round, but here I see some value. Lille must have Champions League in their heads, that's the way of earning money for them, though they could still do a good result in Ligue 1, but not against PSG, not today. For PSG, the combination of Ligue 1 and UCL is more chilled with their squad.

And to make this match more spicy: MESSI TO SCORE @ 1,83 - He already found the appetite in the UCL and I feel it's finally time to abuse some French team. Lille is a good motivation as the opponent and the second thing I like is Messi with Di Maria on his right. Mbappé is here to score goals, Di Maria knows where to pass! :cool: I personally think Messi could score 2+ today, but let's stay calm.

Good luck!

Lucas

Staff member
No, just no... this is my last PSG bet for a long time. Minute 31 - Lille takes the lead. I don't care how this will end for my bets, but PSG are tragic again for half an hour. Lille could have scored another one right in the beginning.

Nah, this team is in no way more dominant than previous seasons.🙅‍♂️

Giovanni

Staff member
@Lucas Agree

This PSG team lacks any sort of identity. At this point it’s down to the coaching. You need a coach that is not afraid of big personalities and that is not going to take any sh*t from any player who thinks hes bigger than the club he plays for...

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
PSG have to go the City route and get a world class manager and buy players that fit his system. Just buying all the superstars they can get their hands on and throwing them together has not worked at all.

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
PSG dominated that second half. Especially after Nuno Mendes & Dagba came on and PSG switched to a back 3/5 with Danilo as CB. They always look better in a 3/5 at the back under Poch, maybe he needs to seriously consider switching formation.

Lucas

Staff member
I’m bit gutted about the result… win for Paris, loss for me… :rolleyes:
and Im not talking about my Messi bet :ROFLMAO: ghosting today, but it’s understandable if he doesn’t feel 100% fit

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 4
Di Maria will forever be underrated. Absolute masterclass second half from him. Neymar picked it up as well. Marquinhos and Kimpembe looked solid too. It wasn’t Messi’s night but he will be there next time.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettingsitesranking
Top Bottom