Liechtenstein - North Macedonia

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
08.10. - 20:45 CET

EUROPE: World Cup - Qualification

In this match I believe 100% in the visiting Macedonia, where I will even play them at an asian handicap of -1.5.

Liechtenstein have a 0-1-5 and a 2:15 score in Group J, where they have lost to Iceland (1:4), Romania (0:2), Germany (0:2), Armenia (0:1), North Macedonia (0:5) and draw with Armenia (1:1).

North Macedonia is in 4th place after 6 games played, just 2 points behind 2nd place with a 2-3-1 and a score of 11:6

North Macedonia have already played Liechtenstein on home soil, where they beat them 5-0.

Statistics:
Ball possession - 71% : 29%,
Shots - 21:2
Shots on target - 11:1.

North Macedonia have a lot at stake in this game as they are 2 points behind 2nd place and will therefore push forward from the start. So I believe Macedonia will win by 2 goals.

My bet:
Asian Handicap: North Macedonia -1.5 @ 1.52 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
Yes, the circumstances of the match speak for themselves. This match should be played on one side of the pitch only... And I'm sure North Macedonia would never understimate Liechtenstein in this situation and chance to get 3 golden points.

Joined your bet and added AH -2.0 @ 1,75 as I believe this match will will end with minimum of 2 goals difference for the visitors!

🍀 🍀 🍀

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom