Liberec - Sparta Prague

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
31.07.2021 - 19:00 CET

CZECH REPUBLIC: Fortuna liga - Round 2

At the start of the new season, Sparta continued last year's style of play, fast offensive football and not quite 100% defense. The proof is their first game of the season, when they beat Olomouc 3:2 at home.
Slovan's opening game of the new season did not bring so much football beauty. They started to create chances against Slovacko only in the second half at 0:1, but they didn't bring the equalising goal. Anyway, you can't play with a closed defence against Sparta. Thanks to their unbalanced offensive and defensive parts, it plays more open football, which Liberec knows it very well.
I believe we will see goals on both sides in this game.

H2H:
Liberec 2:2 Sparta
Sparta 1:1 Liberec
Liberec 1:2 Sparta
Sparta 4:1 Liberec
Sparta 0:2 Liberec

My bet:
Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 1.80 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
1. Liberec lost their first game of the season, so they will go into this game with more motivation
2. Sparta successfully beat Austrian Rapid and they will be in a great mood
3. Sparta will be a bit tired from the game with Rapid and that means more chances for Liberec
4. Both teams play offensive football with lots of chances and shots on goal
5. Matches between these two teams bring a lot of goals, the last matches are proof of that

My bets:
Over 2.5 goals @ 2.05 (bet365)
Over 2.5 and Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 2.40 (bet365)

safer bet with good odds - over 2.0 goals @ 1.58

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom