Leverkusen - Celtic Glasgow

Giovanni

Staff member
25.11.21 - 18:45 CET

UEFA Europa League

Celtic have started to perform better, but Scottish football cannot be compared to German football. I believe Leverkusen will win this game because they can't underestimate anything.

Leverkusen won 4-0 at Celtic at the end of September, so this odds look pretty high to me. Yes, as I wrote, Celtic have improved their game, but their opponents in the Scottish league are not even close to Leverkusen. The Germans lead this group, but since the last Ferencvaros is giving away points, Betis has only 3 points less and Celtic 4, so if Leverkusen wants to keep the 1st promotion place, this match is very important for them. I think they will win in front of their fans and he may not even have any big problems. Their squad is almost full strength, Europa League is important for them, their form is good too, so I don't see anything that should prevent them from winning.

The quality is clearly on the side of the home team, who I trust given their results this year in the league and here in Europe.

My bet:
Asian Handicap: Leverkusen -1.0 @ 1.67 (bet365)

Hellscream

Betfather lvl. 3
Leverkusen is in other level then Celtic at this moment. They also got better position for advancing to knock-out stage, but the Germans still need not to lose this one. This match is a decider for Bayer.

Corners corners corners, again, Celtic, despite being in weak league, improved very well their corner kicks statistics this season (last season they weren't much cornerish) and they show very good statistics even in Europa league against Bayer, Betis, Ferencvaros, they got many corners for themselves.

Leverkusen is stronger opponent and they are capable to get many corners just from pressing Celtic's defense, if they score, it seems ok to me as Celtic will have to attack and open their play. If Celtic scores first, I expect overall domination from the home side.

Pick:
Total corners over 9,5 @ 1,80
bet365

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom