Legia Warsaw - Dinamo Zagreb

Lucas

Staff member
10.08.2021 - 21:00

1628585450240.png1628585459862.png

Despite 1-1 result at home for Dinamo in the first leg, they are still favorites to me. They got much more experience from recent years of European football and the quality of the squad is slightly better in my eyes. What is interesting, Dinamo managed to get through 4 times of last 5 qualifications to European cups after drawing in the first leg!

They were better team on the pitch in the first leg and went for 1-0 lead, unfortunately for them they conceded a goal in the last 10 minutes of the match. I expect them to come to Warsaw with strong defense and dangerous counter attacks in general. This could be a one-goal game, I wouldn't be surprised.

Both Legia and Dinamo didn't play at the weekend so players will be well rested.

Personal tip is 0-1. Striker Bruno Petkovič could repeat the first leg and put Dinamo ahead in the match!

Dinamo Zagreb to advance @ 1,70

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom