Leeds - Liverpool

Bulios

Betfather lvl. 0
Hello everyone, I believe in a win for the visitors from Liverpool here.

Liverpool are a very experienced team with big stars of world calibre. Liverpool have entered the season very well, they have won in 3 games and they will want to win the next game again, any loss to these mid table teams is a loss and the title chances are slipping away right at the start of the season, the trio of Chelsea - City - United will be competing together with the club from Anfield.

Leeds, for me, are the big surprise of last season when they did reasonably well. However, this season they haven't entered the competition very well, gaining only 2 points from 3 draws. Leeds games are entertaining, lots of goals are falling. When they have a day like that, they can shoot the opponent but on the other hand, many times it turns into a debacle, for example recently a high defeat 5-1 from United.

Reciprocal matches play all in Liverpool's favour. Leeds have never beaten LFC (Liverpool 7 wins and 3 draws).

Good luck to them, may they be green!

Giovanni

Staff member
This has all of the makings of an excellent game of football, and i am expecting goals at Elland Road. Liverpool will fancy their chances of picking up all three points, but Leeds will have a vocal home support behind them. It will be a tough game for Liverpool, but I think they will do well and get three points.
But I'm gonna try bet on goals.

My bet:
Asian Line: Over 3.0 goals @ 1.82 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
Hello everyone, I believe in a win for the visitors from Liverpool here.
Leeds 0:3 Liverpool

20'
GOAL! Scored by Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
50' GOAL! Scored by Fabinho (Liverpool)
60' Red Card for P. Struijk (Leeds)
90' GOAL! Scored by S. Mané (Liverpool)

@Bulios Good job, easy win for you (y)

My bet:
Asian Line: Over 3.0 goals @ 1.82 (bet365)
My bet is refunded

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
Glad they won, but it felt hard to focus on the game after the Elliott injury. I feel so bad for the lad. Hopefully it's not as bad as I fear. I hope its like the Andre Gomes injury, looks really bad, but "only" missed 17 games.

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
I hope Harvey gonna be back fast, he has so much potential and Liverpool is gonna need him in the future. 🙏

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom