Leeds - Liverpool

Reactions
Hello everyone, I believe in a win for the visitors from Liverpool here.

Liverpool are a very experienced team with big stars of world calibre. Liverpool have entered the season very well, they have won in 3 games and they will want to win the next game again, any loss to these mid table teams is a loss and the title chances are slipping away right at the start of the season, the trio of Chelsea - City - United will be competing together with the club from Anfield.

Leeds, for me, are the big surprise of last season when they did reasonably well. However, this season they haven't entered the competition very well, gaining only 2 points from 3 draws. Leeds games are entertaining, lots of goals are falling. When they have a day like that, they can shoot the opponent but on the other hand, many times it turns into a debacle, for example recently a high defeat 5-1 from United.

Reciprocal matches play all in Liverpool's favour. Leeds have never beaten LFC (Liverpool 7 wins and 3 draws).

Good luck to them, may they be green!

Giovanni

Staff member
Reactions
This has all of the makings of an excellent game of football, and i am expecting goals at Elland Road. Liverpool will fancy their chances of picking up all three points, but Leeds will have a vocal home support behind them. It will be a tough game for Liverpool, but I think they will do well and get three points.
But I'm gonna try bet on goals.

My bet:
Asian Line: Over 3.0 goals @ 1.82 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
Reactions
Hello everyone, I believe in a win for the visitors from Liverpool here.
Leeds 0:3 Liverpool

20'
GOAL! Scored by Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
50' GOAL! Scored by Fabinho (Liverpool)
60' Red Card for P. Struijk (Leeds)
90' GOAL! Scored by S. Mané (Liverpool)

@Bulios Good job, easy win for you (y)

My bet:
Asian Line: Over 3.0 goals @ 1.82 (bet365)
My bet is refunded

Reactions
Glad they won, but it felt hard to focus on the game after the Elliott injury. I feel so bad for the lad. Hopefully it's not as bad as I fear. I hope its like the Andre Gomes injury, looks really bad, but "only" missed 17 games.

Reactions
I hope Harvey gonna be back fast, he has so much potential and Liverpool is gonna need him in the future. 🙏

Join Betfather or Log in! 💡

You must be a member in order to join a discussion.

Join Betfather! 🖤

Create an account and join Betfather community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

About Betfather

Football betting forum. Our tipster community offers free betting tips from all football leagues, cups and tournaments around the world, including the most popular European leagues like UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A or German Bundesliga. Our users are also active in leagues from the rest of the world like Copa Libertadores, Brazilian Serie A, Major League Soccer, Chinese Super League or Australian A-League. If you are looking for betting picks from the best international tournaments like FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro or Copa América - you are in the right place. Some of our tipsters prefer to share their tips in personal threads, parlays are also popular type of bets. In-play betting is among favorite categories.

On Betfather you can follow your favorite football tipsters or become one, you can also give or receive tips for the activity on this site. Feel free to join our discussions in football lounge, we discuss fresh news, transfers, share latest videos, match highlights and overally all football related content. Our community members also love to support their teams in Betfather live chat, it became a lively place during the best leagues matchdays!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winwin