LaLiga: Real Madrid - Cádiz

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 4
19.12. - 21:00 CET

14 months ago, Cádiz, then a league newcomer, travelled to the Santiago Bernabéu as a clear outsider and it was a sensational 1-0 win for the Andalusian side - the first ever at this famous stadium in the club's history. Real will want to make sure that a similar shock will not repeated on Sunday, despite the fact that several players of its squad (Rodrygo, Bale, Marcelo, Lunin, Asensio) will not be allowed to play due to the covida infection.

Cadiz is not nearly as dangerous this season as they were in its rookie season and after 17 rounds is in 18th place. They have won just twice since the start of the league (2-7-8) and have the second most penetrating defensive score in the competition (31 goals conceded).

On the other hand, Real is the most productive team (39), winning 10 games in a row and leading LaLiga by five points. This should be a home win by at least two goals.

My prediction: Asian Handicap: Real Madrid -1.5 @ 1.45 (bet365)

Paarai

Betfather lvl. 4
These type of games are why La Liga is losing viewers. Just anti football from Cadiz and it’s rewarded by the refs. 🤷‍♂️

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
The importance of a 36 year old Modric is actually insane 🔥

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 4
Hazard's second half performance gives me hope that with some more consistent minutes he'll continue playing well 👏

Giovanni

Staff member
This has to be the biggest bus I've seen in my entire life 😂😂

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom