Kei Nishikori - Sam Querrey

Giovanni

Staff member
03.08.2021 - 01:00 CET

ATP - SINGLES: Washington (USA), hard - 1/32-finals

In this match, I'm betting on a 31 year old Japanese tennis player named Kei Nishikori who is currently ranked 67th in the world and more importantly he was also ranked 4th in the world. He's a great player who has a score of 18/14 this year. He is motivated from the Olympics where he didn't show a bad performance and beat Rublev (ATP: 7.), Giron (ATP: 64.), Ivashka (ATP: 65.) and was stopped by Djokovic, so as a home player he definitely didn't disappoint and I think he is in good form at the moment. The hard surface has a score of 280/130 in his career. Nishikori won this tournament in 2015.
His opponent in this match will be 33 year old American Sam Querrey who is currently ranked 68th in the world. He's at an age where he's not in very good form. Querrey has a 9/13 score this year, he showed a bit on grass where he reached the final of Mallorca, but otherwise his performances are poor. On hard surfaces he has a total of 277/210.

My bet:
Kei Nishikori @ 1.50 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom