Katharina Hobgarski - Alycia Parks

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
28.07.2021 - 16:40 CET

ITF WOMEN - SINGLES: W60 Versmold (Germany), clay - 1/16-finals

In a match between Katharina Hobgarski and Alycia Parks I would rather favour the younger Parks.
Parks is ranked higher in the WTA rankings at 240, which is also her maximum.
Her opponent Hobgarski is 313th, with a maximum of 193.

The American Parks has had good results on clay.
At the ITF in Amstelsveen she defeated the 201st ranked Grabher, a week later at the WTA in Lausanne she defeated the 119th ranked Anna-Lena Friedsam and even took a set from Fiona Ferro, currently ranked 69th in the world.
Hobgarski played only 2 matches last year, this year she is 4/3 on clay, or rather 3/3, because her opponent retired at 1:0 on games in the first set. Of her better wins she has only a win over Paula Ormaechea (213th), otherwise she lost to 833. Demidova.

Parks has played more matches on clay this season and I believe he can win this match.

My bet:
Alycia Parks @ 1.72 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom