Jiri Lehecka - Hugo Grenier

Giovanni

Staff member
1.11.21 - 15:00 CET

CHALLENGER MEN - SINGLES: Bergamo (Italy), hard (indoor) - 1/16-finals

Lehečka is a Czech tennis player and his score this year is 56/22. He is a chall. player who took 4 titles this year, but he got quite easy opponents. Lately he has been beaten by De Jong, Nagal, Varon, who I take as worse players than Lehecka. So that suggests he's not quite in good form lately, which is why I'm playing against him. He's ranked 164th in the ATP rankings.

Grenier is a tennis player from France and his score this year is 38/27. This year he is doing very well on hard surfaces, he proved it a few weeks ago in Alicante, where he was in the final, which he lost. For me, he's definitely in better form and results now, he has better scalps and that's why I think he should win here. He is 183rd in the ATP rankings.

Here I believe Hugo, for me a better form and better player especially on the hard surface, which is his favourite, which cannot be said about Lehecka.

My bet:
Hugo Grenier @ 1.90 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettingsitesranking
Top Bottom