ITF: Andrey Chepelev - Juan Pablo Paz

Neri

Betfather lvl. 2
01.10.21 - 09:00 CET
ITF MEN - SINGLES: M25 Skopje (North Macedonia), clay - 1/8-finals

In this match I will be playing a win for a 26 year old Argentinian tennis player Juan Pablo Paz (ATP 558) and in his career he was also ranked 284th in the world. If we look at his current season he has a score of 37/28 and he has quite a lot of wins and as I looked at his wins I found some very interesting wins where he beat players like Jianu, Sanchez Jover, Dima, Bega, Donev, Rodriguez C. He has reached two Futures finals this season and as far as clay is concerned he has a career total of 372/244, so he is not low on experience there. Here at the tournament he beat Vianello 2:0 in the first round.

His opponent in this match will be a 23 year old Russian Andrey Chepelev (ATP 758) and this season he has a 42/32 score but has played 20 matches in exhibition. As for futures, he only reached two semifinals there, which is just not enough. After all, he was beaten this year by Kolisnyk, Tabacco, Andrea Garcia, Ponce de Leon, Thanos and those are bad results. Here at the tournament he defeated the weaker Klok in the first round (2:0). Clay has 246/162 in his career.

I believe the better Paz can do it, I trust him enough in this match.

Juan Pablo Paz to win @ 1.57 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom