Italy - Spain

Giovanni

Staff member
06.10.21 - 20:45 CET

EUROPE: UEFA Nations League - League A - Play Offs - Semi-finals

Two big football rivals will clash for the second time in a short time in the semi-finals of the UEFA tournament. Only three months have passed since the EURO semi-final in July, yet much has changed. Both coaches are missing several key players, especially on the offensive line. Roberto Mancini has to do without the pair of strikers Immobile, Belotti, his counterpart Luis Enrique does not have Moreno, Morata, Jordi Alba, Pedri, Olmo.

Spain was the only team at EURO to impose their style of play on Italy and the defeat in the penalty shootout will be a long time hurt. The game ended in a 1-1 draw in normal time, which is also a likely result of today's rematch.

Italy has played a lot of draws on their way to the European title, overall, they have drawn five of their last seven matches after 90 minutes.

My bet:
Draw @ 3.0 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
I trust Italy more in this match

Italy is in great form. Having won the whole EURO with a 7-0-0 score (3 wins after extra time or penalty shootout) and a 15:4 score speaks for itself. Next came the qualification for the upcoming World Cup in Qatar, where Italy drew twice and won once. It should be noted that Italy was the better team in all the games, they just didn't have the necessary luck.

Spain made it all the way to semifinal at EURO, where they just faced Italy, who eventually advanced after a penalty shootout. Spain's best years are long behind it and now there is a new giant called Italy.

In addition, Italy will have home advantage as the match will be played in Rome at the San Siro stadium and in such a match I think the home atmosphere will play a big role.

My bet:
To Qualify: Italy @ 1.61 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
In this match i will be only for small stake more like fun bet. I really like Fedex Chiesa lately, and with Ciro Immobile missing, their attack is expected to be Insigne - Keane - Chiesa from who I see Chiesa as potential goalscorer for Italy. Keane still needs more experience and confidence for matches like this.

Federico Chiesa to score anytime @ 4,50 at my local bookie (4,00 bet365)

3228920-66095668-2560-1440.jpg

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
What might have been had Bonucci not been stupid enough to get himself sent off? :unsure:

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 2
Congrats to Spain. Well deserved. They were unlucky in the EURO and got their revenge today. Italy will need to take some lessons from this game. They definitely struggled against their pressing and possession based football.

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom