IRAN: Persepolis FC - Zob Ahan

Malchus

Betfather lvl. 4
24.12.21 - 14:30 CET

IRAN: Persian Gulf Pro League

So I have a pretty clear picture of this match and that's why I have to recommend it to you. I will play for the home team Persepolis and if we look at the table, Persepolis is in 4th place after 10 rounds and has 19 points and a goal score of 14:8 which is good and they are 3 points behind the first team in the table. Persepolis are also doing well at home and for example they have won their last 2 matches by 4-0 and 3-1.

We will also take a look at the away team Zob Ahan, who are up to 11th place in the table! They have only 11 points and a goal score of 5:10 and this team is not playing any miracles. They have lost 11 times out of their last 20 matches which is just enough for this league.

They played against each other once this year and Persepolis won 2:1 away and I trust them again.

Prediction:
Asian Handicap: Persepolis FC -1.0 @ 1.92 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom