Inter Turku - HIFK Helsinki

Giovanni

Staff member
19.07.2021 - 17:30 CET

FINLAND: Veikkausliiga

Both teams have not been in good form in recent matches and today's match will be a turning point for one of the teams, personally I believe more the home team who can win.
Inter is the Finnish champion and this year they are also in the top of the table (currently 3rd place), plus HIFK (7th place) is a favourite opponent with whom they practically always collect 3 points and this year it has only been confirmed.
The home team breaks through the poor run of games and gets back on a winning streak against Helsinki.

H2H: Last 4 matches (Inter - home)
Inter Turku
3:2 Helsinki
Inter Turku 3:2 Helsinki
Inter Turku 4:1 Helsinki
Inter Turku 3:0 Helsinki

My bet:
Inter Turku @ 1.65 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
I see very solid odds of 2 or more goals in this game. Both teams are offensively minded and their games against each other always bring a lot of goals.
If we take this with the matches at HIFK Helsinki's field, this bet will come out 9 out of 10 times which is a huge number.
I believe we will see at least two goals in this game = Total Goals - over 1.5 @ 1.44 (bet365)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
If you want bigger odds:
Total Goals - over 2.0 @ 1.80 / over 2.5 @ 2.35 (bet365)
or Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 2.20 / over 2.5 and both teams to score - yes @ 3.0 (bet365)

Giovanni

Staff member
Inter Turku 0:1 HIFK Helskinki
86´ - disallowed goal (Inter)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom