IEM Cologne 2021 - qualification

Lucas

Staff member
Today the big day for CS:GO is here. The best LAN tournament in the world starts with BO1 play-in qualification for the last 8 spots in the main tournament.

Great news is this tournament is LAN AGAIN!

My first betting slip:

13:40; Sprout - BIG

BIG are really big favorites here, it will be very interesting as it's German derby on German tournament. But i see BIG as a clear winner here, they love LAN tournaments and they perform very well on world's top level CS:GO tournaments. The experience here is very needed and Sprout only shown good results online lately. BIG with a good map dominance over Sprout, i see them going through.
BIG to win @ 1,40

13:40; Renegades - Vitality

No doubt Vitality are going through. Renegedes are #50 in the rank, while the French team sits #9. Vitality with much more experience and the main star ZywOo in the line-up, I'm confident about them advancing to the main tournament IEM Cologne 2021.
Vitality to win @ 1,25

Total odds @ 1,75 (bet365)

Last edited:

Lucas

Staff member
Easy win!

Sprout 8-16 BIG [Dust 2]
Renegades 6-16 Vitality [Overpass]

We are on 2-0 winning streak in esports betting tips

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom