IEM Cologne 2021: NIP - Virtus.pro

Lucas

Staff member
10.07.2021 - 20:00

1625922717212.png1625922773270.png
Another day in the cathedral of Counter Strike - Lanxess Arena. Today with my tip on lower bracket meeting between Ninjas in Pyjamas and Virtus.pro. My bet is going for NIP, because I see them as a very strong team in the competition since dev1ce arrival. They have lost the battle with #1 Gambit 1-2 so their presence in the lower bracket is reasonable. Yet Virtus.pro lost already in the first round against BIG 0-2 and they had to beat Complexity after tight match 2-1.

Today i see all in hands of NIP, with a low odds on NIP's win i will go for a handicap bet, because I belive NIP will dominate at least one of the maps to be close to handicap bet.

My pick:
NIP to win with rounds handicap -5,5 @ 1,83

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom