IEM Cologne 2021: Mousesports - Evil Geniuses

Lucas

Staff member
07.07.2021 - 20:00 CET

The winner takes it all! The winner takes one of the last four spots in the main tournament of IEM Cologne 2021! Mousesports as #7 in ranks meets NA team Evil Geniuses ranked #21 and i believe this BO3 will suit them to get that main tournament pass. Ropz of mousesports will be player to watch, while he is showing amazing talent and skills for a long time now and these kinds of matches are here for him to prove he's the real star.

Mousesports have a strong map dominance over EG, i see no good pick for EG, maybe Vertigo, maybe Mirage - but even Mirage is a known map to mousesports. Even if EG somehow manage to take a map here, mousesports will still take TWO for sure in my eyes! Very important match.

My bet:
Mousesports to win @ 1,51 (Pinnacle)

Lucas

Staff member
mousesports 16-12 EG (mouse's pick Nuke)
mousesports 16-8 EG (EG's pick Inferno)
mousesports 2-0 EG bet OK

We're on 3-0 OK bets streak in CS:GO!

Last edited:

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom