Hamburg - Dynamo Dresden

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
01.08.2021 - 13:30 CET

GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga - Round 2

Today I've picked a match from the German 2. Bundesliga between Hamburg - Dynamo Dresden, where I bet on the home team Hamburger to win.

Hamburg had a good preparation, winning 3 out of 4 games and one draw. A 1-0 defeat Basel, 1-0 against Silkeborg from Denmark and 1-0 against Innsbruck from Austria and a 2-2 draw with Augsburg from the Bundesliga.
Dresden were promoted to the 2nd Bundesliga from the 3rd league, which they dominated. Their preparation was also good with 3 wins and 1 loss. They won 3:1 against Jablonec, 3:1 against Hertha II (regional league) and 1:0 against Braunschweig, the last match of friendlies lost 3-0 to Bundesliga team Union Berlin.

In this match I trust the home team to defend their role as favourites. After all, the 2nd league is a different level than the 3rd and today the newcomer from Dresden will lose.

1st match of the season:
Schalke 1:3 Hamburg
Dresden
3:0 Ingolstadt (The visitors are newcomer from 3rd league too)

My bet:
Hamburg @ 1.64 (local bookie)

for bigger odds: Handicap: Hamburg -1.0 @ 2.08 / -1.5 @ 2.71

Jake

Betfather lvl. 3
Hamburg was far better team in the first half and deservedly took a lead 1-0.
In the second half, it looked like a different team returned on the pitch and Dresden took advantage of the home team's satisfaction from the first half and managed to equal the score, final result 1:1.

Bet KO (n)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom