Granada - Mallorca

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
19.12.21 - 14:00 CET

LaLiga

While Mallorca shot with gusto at Llanera (6-0) in the second round of the Copa del Rey on Thursday, Granada broke their teeth against another team playing in the fourth league - Atlético Mancha Real - and after an unexpected 0-1 loss to the outsiders, their journey through the national cup came to an end. The poor form of the Andalusian side is illustrated by the fact that they have won only one of its last five league games (1-2-2). Mallorca is in similar form in LaLiga (1-3-1), but their last win was particularly valuable as the islanders won in Madrid against the reigning champions (Atlético 2-1). In the standings, the visitors are four points richer (and a notch better placed - fourteenth place), but have played one more game than the home side.

There is no clear favourite in this duel. After all, this is the rule in the clashes between Granada and Mallorca - all eight previous matches have ended in either a draw (3 times) or the closest win for one of the teams (Granada won by a goal four times, Mallorca once). I expect an even match this time too. I will therefore bet on a draw in a double chance.

My bet:
1st half result or match result - Draw @ 1.63

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom