Granada - Barcelona

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
08.01.22 - 18:30 CET

LaLiga

Luuk de Jong's header and ter Stegen's reflexive last-minute save helped Barcelona to a "historic" win at Mallorca (1-0) on Sunday. This was the nickname chosen by the Catalan coach Xavi himself after the game, referring to the fact that he was missing 15 first team players due to a positive coronavirus test. Nevertheless, his forcibly rejuvenated eleven managed to take all the points. Barcelona also had a close win in the national cup this week, winning 2-1 in the Copa del Rey 3rd round against third-tier CD Linarés (but the favourites were 0-1 down until the 63rd minute). Now Xavi's side are hoping for a third away win in a row.

On Saturday, the fifth team in the league will play Granada, but they have now pointed six times in a row in LaLiga (3-3-0), which has allowed them to jump from the relegation zone to 13th place. Moreover, Granada have always managed to beat Barcelona in their last games together. Last February, they lost in extra time in the quarter-finals of the National Cup, in April they beat them 2-1 in the league at the Camp Nou and in September they took a point from the same stadium (1-1). I think that in the current situation and form, the home team, who, unlike the visitors, did not play a cup match this week (they have already crashed out), will be able to beat Barcelona again. Especially since the visitors are still missing a number of important players. I'll bet a draw in the Double Chance.

My bet:
1st half result or match result - Draw @ 1.89

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom