Genk - Oostende

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
30.07.2021 - 20:45 CET

BELGIUM: Jupiler League - Round 2

In today's match I picked Genk to win because they have definitely a more experienced and better team than Oostende. In the last match Genk drew away with Lutych (a team of the same quality as Genk, so a draw was quite predictable). Oostende on the other hand lost at home 0:3 to Charleroi in their last game, so a poor performance.
Genk have the quality in the Belgian league to fight for the title again, even though they have a low average age of players and 5 times higher player value than Oostende, who finished 5th last season.
For Genk it is an important match before the Champions League against Shakhtar Donetsk, so a win would be very useful to boost their morale.
There are a lot of goals in their matches and I believe that we will see at least two goals in this match, which Genk will win.

H2H:
Oos
3:1 Gnk
Gnk 2:2 Oos
Oos 2:4 Gnk
Gnk
3:1 Oos
Gnk 2:0 Oos

My bet:
Genk and over 1.5 goals @ 1.77 (local bookie)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bivan Bivo
Top Bottom