Galatasaray - St. Johnstone

Lucas

Staff member
04.08.2021 - 20:00

1628089634863.png1628089640223.png

Historical moment for Scottish cup winners St. Johnstone as they enter Europa League for the first time in their history. And it's a special one, they travel to Istanbul to face Galatasaray! Match will be played same as against PSV on the Basaksehir's stadium (Istanbul).

I have no doubt Galatasaray will control entire match, the quality and experience of the teams is incomparable. I will cheer for St. Johnstone to enjoy the match and manage to score a goal but I would be surprised if they would score. I expect Galatasaray to hit the net three times in this home game to be more relaxed for the away leg in Scotland - where I expect St. Johnstone to have chances to surprise Galatasaray and take a draw here or very even match, because of their will to fight and good physical perfomance. I don't believe away game as a first leg is good for them, Galatasaray will take a huge advantage from their nerves of being in so big game for the first time.

Galatasaray AH -1,5 @ 1,92 (1xBet)

Lucas

Staff member
2,63 atm o_O what's going on.

Now Galatasaray @ 1,51 is a real deal for me!

Lucas

Staff member
1-1 :censored: Galatasaray so awful, no intention to play Europa League...

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom