G2 - Ninjas in Pyjamas

Reactions
04.11.21 - 20:00 CET

COUNTER-STRIKE: PGL Major Stockholm (Sweden) - Play Offs - Quarter-finals

Ninjas in Pyjamas showed a rather mixed picture at the Legends Stage. After a dominant start, when they won against MOUZ and totally crushed former champions Astralis 16-1, they had a more controversial period, when they lost 0-2 against the reigning world leaders NaVi and Gambit. They then took on Danish opponents Copenhagen Flames. They will have an undeniable advantage in the Champions Stage, i.e. the playoffs, which G2 cannot count on. Fans. 15,000 fans will arrive at the Avicii Arena, most of them undeniably Swedish, which will provide NIP with an incredible mental boost that can overcome even the best form of their opponents.

G2 will thus be playing not only against NIP themselves, but also against their fans, which will put them in a very uncomfortable position where they will have to face incredible pressure. They have excellent ratings of 1.38 and 1.26 in the tournament so far, but huNter has never played in front of such a big crowd. So nerves will definitely come into play. G2 looked a lot cleaner than NIP in Legends Stage though. They scored Best of 1 wins against Copenhagen Flames and FaZe, then crushed the outsiders playing under the Czech organization Entropiq in a Best of 3 match. However, it is undeniable that they are in great form. So it's clear that we're going to see a third map.

My bets:
Ninjas in Pyjamas to win @ 1.90
Number of maps in the match: Over 2.5 Maps @ 2.0

Lucas

Staff member
Reactions
Joined OVER 2,5 maps! 🍀

Btw. Start delayed to 21:00 (Heroic vs. Virtus.pro took too long)

Reactions
My bets:
Ninjas in Pyjamas to win @ 1.90
Number of maps in the match: Over 2.5 Maps @ 2.0
G2 2:0 Ninjas in Pyjamas

1st Map: Inferno - 16:11
2nd Map: Mirage - 16:11

Both bets are KO 🔴

Lucas

Staff member
Reactions
I don’t know, my opinion is Ninjas should have gone for Ancient as their pick instead of Inferno :unsure:

Well played G2 anyways (y)

Join Betfather or Log in! 💡

You must be a member in order to join a discussion.

Join Betfather! 🖤

Create an account and join Betfather community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

About Betfather

Football betting forum. Our tipster community offers free betting tips from all football leagues, cups and tournaments around the world, including the most popular European leagues like UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A or German Bundesliga. Our users are also active in leagues from the rest of the world like Copa Libertadores, Brazilian Serie A, Major League Soccer, Chinese Super League or Australian A-League. If you are looking for betting picks from the best international tournaments like FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro or Copa América - you are in the right place. Some of our tipsters prefer to share their tips in personal threads, parlays are also popular type of bets. In-play betting is among favorite categories.

On Betfather you can follow your favorite football tipsters or become one, you can also give or receive tips for the activity on this site. Feel free to join our discussions in football lounge, we discuss fresh news, transfers, share latest videos, match highlights and overally all football related content. Our community members also love to support their teams in Betfather live chat, it became a lively place during the best leagues matchdays!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakamaka999