G2 - Ninjas in Pyjamas

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
04.11.21 - 20:00 CET

COUNTER-STRIKE: PGL Major Stockholm (Sweden) - Play Offs - Quarter-finals

Ninjas in Pyjamas showed a rather mixed picture at the Legends Stage. After a dominant start, when they won against MOUZ and totally crushed former champions Astralis 16-1, they had a more controversial period, when they lost 0-2 against the reigning world leaders NaVi and Gambit. They then took on Danish opponents Copenhagen Flames. They will have an undeniable advantage in the Champions Stage, i.e. the playoffs, which G2 cannot count on. Fans. 15,000 fans will arrive at the Avicii Arena, most of them undeniably Swedish, which will provide NIP with an incredible mental boost that can overcome even the best form of their opponents.

G2 will thus be playing not only against NIP themselves, but also against their fans, which will put them in a very uncomfortable position where they will have to face incredible pressure. They have excellent ratings of 1.38 and 1.26 in the tournament so far, but huNter has never played in front of such a big crowd. So nerves will definitely come into play. G2 looked a lot cleaner than NIP in Legends Stage though. They scored Best of 1 wins against Copenhagen Flames and FaZe, then crushed the outsiders playing under the Czech organization Entropiq in a Best of 3 match. However, it is undeniable that they are in great form. So it's clear that we're going to see a third map.

My bets:
Ninjas in Pyjamas to win @ 1.90
Number of maps in the match: Over 2.5 Maps @ 2.0

Lucas

Staff member
Joined OVER 2,5 maps! 🍀

Btw. Start delayed to 21:00 (Heroic vs. Virtus.pro took too long)

Jake

Betfather lvl. 4
My bets:
Ninjas in Pyjamas to win @ 1.90
Number of maps in the match: Over 2.5 Maps @ 2.0
G2 2:0 Ninjas in Pyjamas

1st Map: Inferno - 16:11
2nd Map: Mirage - 16:11

Both bets are KO 🔴

Lucas

Staff member
I don’t know, my opinion is Ninjas should have gone for Ancient as their pick instead of Inferno :unsure:

Well played G2 anyways (y)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom