G2 Esports vs. Team Vitality

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 4
16.12. 19:30 CET

COUNTER-STRIKE: Blast Premier: Global Final (Europe) - Losers stage

Vitality, even though this is their last tournament in this line-up, show that they are quite happy as world number two. On the European stage, they have so far rolled whoever has come their way. Except for one team, G2. Even at IEM Winter, a tournament that Vitality went on to win quite dominantly, they notched up one single loss, against G2, who had Kenny "kennyS" Schrub as a substitute. So it looks like we are in for a really even match.

G2 have quite similar ambitions, to become world number two, possibly even to beat world number one Natus Vincere and eventually to climb to some trophy or world number one position. They don't look that dominant though, they struggled a lot against NIP with an incomplete lineup and won really at the last minute. They obviously haven't quite found the recipe for success yet, which is of course key against opponents of this quality. Although i expect Vitality to win, we will probably see a third, decisive map, and the French will not be able to snatch victory so quickly.

My bet:
Over 2.5 Maps @ 1.72 (bet365)

Lucas

Staff member
Joined! Good luck, hope I will get home on time to watch map 3… if possible🤞

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021-2022 © Betfather.tips

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfesorMigelante
Top Bottom