Filip Krajinovic - Pablo Carreno-Busta

RichieRich

Betfather lvl. 3
18.07.2021 - 13:30 CET

ATP - SINGLES: Hamburg (Germany), clay - Final

In the final match in Hamburg on clay I give my trust to the Spaniard Carren Busta (ATP 13) and he belongs to the world top 20 in my opinion, he is one of the best clay players in the world and recently he is proving that he can play good matches on hard court when he reached the semifinals of the US Open and won Chengdu. He's played on clay the most in his career with a 360/170 score on clay and this year he won Marbella, reached the semifinals of Barcelona and the round of 16 of the French Open.

His opponent in this match will be Filip Krajinovic (ATP 44) who has a 13/10 score this season when he beat Altmaier, Kohlschreiber, Tsitsipas and Djere. He lost against Bolt this year and it was at Wimbledon when he got 0-3 from him. He lost to Isner, Fognini, Harris, Struff... he's 268/118 on clay in his career.

My bet:
Pablo Carreno-Busta @ 1.80 (bet365)

About Betfather

Betfather.tips is the fresh air among betting forums. Bringing our users clean and readable website, where the main target is to connect people through their passion for the game.

On Betfather you can share your sports or esports betting tips and previews as well as getting inspired by others. General discussion about betting included, discuss your betting strategies or money management on Betfather!

Make sure you gamble responsibly (18+) BeGambleAware.org
2021 © Betfather.tips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emeka1
Top Bottom